Submitting Your Log
Everyone who made a contact during the contest is welcome to submit a log entry. All
logs are helpful for the checking process and are greatly appreciated.
All logs submitted before the deadline are eligible to receive a certificate.
Web upload is the preferred method for submitting a log.
Go to cqwpxrtty.com/logcheck/ and follow
the instructions. The log should be in Cabrillo format.
The web page will inform you if there are any formatting errors in your log and
give you the opportunity to fix them.
Logs in ADIF format can be submitted through the adif conversion page.
Log File Checklist
When you prepare your log file, please note the following:
- The log begins with START-OF-LOG: 3.0 and has both hyphens
with a colon at the end.
- Check the header area of the log to be sure there are spaces after
the colons and the keys are properly hyphenated.
- The contest name in the log is CONTEST: CQ-WPX-RTTY This
is the only name that is accepted.
- The category is one of the standards shown below.
- The time and date (UTC) of each QSO must be within the contest period.
If not, the robot will reject those QSO lines and may think the log
is for the wrong contest.
- The last line in the log is END-OF-LOG:
- If you need more lines for your address or for your comments, add
up to seven ADDRESS: and as many SOAPBOX: lines as you need.
Ask for help with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.